U.S. Customs Brokerage
U.S. Customs Brokerage services that are ALL IN.
In search of a U.S. Customs brokerage provider that understands the finer points of U.S. Customs? Our fully vetted Dintec Trade Services team is here to provide you with assistance for every conceivable aspect of your company’s compliance and customs brokerage needs throughout the US. Our in-house licensed brokers and their support team bring decades of experience and strategic acumen to navigating the brokerage process. Dintec helps ensure your shipments are cleared in a compliant, expedited, and cost-efficient process. Plus, we also offer expedited customs clearance whenever your time critical cargo needs to get through as quickly as possible.
Dintec Trade Services, LLC (OTS) is an operating subsidiary of Dintec Shipping Express, LLC. Dintec Trade Services serves as the US customs compliance department for Dintec and provides expert customs brokerage services to our valued clients.
A U.S. Customs broker that delivers peace of mind.
Dintec Trade Services is a U.S. Customs broker fully committed to excellence. Our customers know that every member of our U.S. Customs broker team has the experience and continuous training that assures compliance with customs regulations worldwide. You will find our team of custom brokerage members throughout the world striving to provide top-tier performance and success. Contact Dintec Trade Services at email@example.com
U.S. Customs Brokerage Services you can trust.
- 24/7 providing expedited Customs release throughout the U.S.
- U.S. Customs clearance of shipments arriving by all modes of transport
- Preparation of Customs documentation
- Processing normal and Partner Government Agency (PGA) Entries (e.g., FDA, USDA, DOT, etc)
- Cross border clearance services
- Submitting binding ruling requests
- Assistance with protest filing and post-entry adjustments
- Custom Bonds
- Temporary Importation under Bond (TIB)
- Trade Show expertise including Carnets Continuous compliance education
Other U.S. Customs related services.
- Compliant with CBP’s Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Centralized Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Importer Security Filing (ISF, 10+2)
- Administration of all aspects of regulatory compliance, and continuous review of new government programs and initiatives
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ)
- Ability to Clear Hand Carry / On Board Courier
- Shipments at airport
- Assistance with Duty Drawback (TFTEA) and other specialized programs
- Consulting service including assistance with tariff classifications